[erlang-questions] How to get at data_dir from all/0 and groups/0 callbacks in common_test

Lukas Larsson garazdawi@REDACTED
Thu Jan 2 12:23:20 CET 2014

Hello,

Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to do this. We've been talking
for a long time about adding someway to generate and parameterize testcases
for common_test, but so far there has not been enough time available to
come up with a good solution. I would not consider it bad form at all to
want to do this, but it is quite awkward with the currently available
functionality.

You could (not saying it is a good or future compatible approach) use the
location of the current ?MODULE to calculate the location of the _data dir.

Lukas