[erlang-questions] DTLS client/server

pablo platt pablo.platt@REDACTED
Fri Feb 28 01:14:57 CET 2014

Hi Andreas,

It seems that DLTS won't be ready for R17.

Is your implementation stable to use in production?
Do I need to prefix your ssl app so it won't interfere with the otp ssl
app?

Can you explain how to use it?

> For udp, lib/ssl/src/ssl_udp.erl already exists and
> [{versions, ['dtlsv1.2', dtlsv1]}, {cb_info, ssl_udp}] in your ssl options
> should work

Do I use ssl_udp like a normal udp socket?

Do I need to extend it to support dtls-srtp?
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5764

> DTLS-SRTP requires sending use_srtp in extended hello and exchanging SRTP
> keys.
> DTLS-SRTP also requires that RTP and STUN messages are forwarded to the
> app.

Thanks