[erlang-questions] Problem in NIF on windows

Sergej Jurecko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Thu Feb 27 19:24:04 CET 2014

Use rebar. Install git for windows, add erlang to PATH, compile rebar for windows, then compile your library with that rebar. If you are not using any external dependencies rebar will most likely be able to compile it without any windows specific configuration.

Sergej