[erlang-questions] Distributed System

T Ty tty.erlang@REDACTED
Sun Feb 23 23:07:09 CET 2014

There might be an interesting new application (Wombat) on Erlang Factory
San Francisco this March that might interest you. Usually I would advice
using Erlang-2-Erlang communication as it is the easier and fasters means
of getting a prototype going. After testing if you find it doesn't fit you
can always change to plain sockets.