[erlang-questions] How to Name Concurrency Patterns

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Sat Feb 22 21:22:09 CET 2014

Thank you Jay for this posting.

It is a refreshing relief from "some other" threads on the list right now
to see something both educational and _useful_.

/s
PS this doesn't feel like a "me too" spam response; since I hope it will
encourage others to look more carefully at this work.