[erlang-questions] beta release of merl - metaprogramming in Erlang

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Fri Feb 21 20:34:21 CET 2014

I got some feedback from a happy user (hi Andreas!) who gave me
permission to post this example of his to the list, to show off the
improvements in readability when using merl compared to using the
erl_syntax API directly:

https://github.com/erlydtl/erlydtl/commit/577a665a80f9c211fee6a91523fc879e6b966dcc#diff-08c5c8e12b9ecb678434d3a9faa73630R1546

     /Richard