[erlang-questions] Why isn't Erlang more popular?

Fri Feb 21 18:12:54 CET 2014

I think a lot of these points are outright misguided. So we probably have
some explaining to do.

Others are really hard to avoid if you want compatibility backwards. I'd
rather not see Haskell used as a gown standard because it is awfully bad in
its infrastructure.