[erlang-questions] Distributed System

Zoha Qamar zoha.qamer@REDACTED
Tue Feb 18 16:12:11 CET 2014

Hi ,

I want to implement  Clint-server System , which having once admin node and
remaining nodes as clients . The main goal is to implement some protocol in
which admin node can have access to the clients nodes 's application
running on client node . Like for example admin node can start and stop the
functions multiply which are running on my client nodes.

I read TCP Socket Technique and Distributed Nodes on erlang , these two
methods regarding this . which one is better to implement ? Or is there any
other way to implement this ?
--
"*Agar Tum Seedhay rastay pe ho aur kisi Mushkil ka samna nahe ker rahay to
kuch dair k liyay socho k kahin tum kuch ghalt to nahe ker rahay kyon k