[erlang-questions] What problem are we trying to solve here? [was Erland users group [was re: languages in use? [was: Time for OTP to be Renamed?]]]

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Tue Feb 18 15:48:33 CET 2014

Hello,

I would not mix documentation and binaries as a single PDF package. You need documentation while discovering packages, developing agains it's API. At different stages, you need different documentation such package bio, API, operation manual etc. Git Page is an interesting concept to expose documentation and code within same repository...

Stand alone package is handy for production deployment but I'd like to have ability to inspect source code while developing.

Best Regards,
Dmitry