[erlang-questions] What problem are we trying to solve here? [was Erland users group [was re: languages in use? [was: Time for OTP to be Renamed?]]]

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Tue Feb 18 10:56:45 CET 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Anthony Ramine <n.oxyde@REDACTED> wrote:
> What if I force push a new tag on my repos, btw? Automation, robust packaging and Git do not play together.

I am contemplating doing this in all dependency specifications:

{superlib, "0.0.2", {
        git, "git://github.com/superman/superlib.git",
        {tag, "0.0.2-g91dd0b9548d35f57bc8eb694d65d3f28c2a24e55"}
    }
}

Then are no problems with trust and automation (as long as backups exist).

Motiejus