[erlang-questions] FW: Version numbering scheme change and the implication / Re: [ANN] Erlang/OTP 17.0-rc1 has been released.

Andreas Schumacher andreas@REDACTED
Fri Feb 14 17:10:39 CET 2014

We have not considered to avoid -rc<N> [in favor of 17.99.1], nor do we
intend to do so.

Andreas Schumacher, Erlang/OTP, Ericsson AB