[erlang-questions] Time for OTP to be Renamed?

Valentin Micic v@REDACTED
Fri Feb 14 13:53:24 CET 2014

Hmmm… this seems like a good example for Non Sequitur.
Being cheaper than your competition does not imply a low pay-rate for programmers -- this would be just as myopic as asking a higher pay based on scarcity alone.
Did it cross your mind that one can be more competitive because of a higher productivity level?

I know that zero-sum-game view on Life, The Universe and Everything is a knee-jerk reaction with most people, but I expect more from Erlang programmers ;-)

V/