[erlang-questions] beginner: Generating HTML with ">" from Erlang

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Feb 14 06:42:20 CET 2014

Perhaps it was coincidence, but using xmerl to write HTML has never
failed me before. If xmerl can be made to handle Javascript I will
continue to use it. It is a good fit to how I think.

bengt