[erlang-questions] beginner: Generating HTML with ">" from Erlang

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Fri Feb 14 06:40:49 CET 2014

On 14/02/2014, at 6:30 PM, Bengt Kleberg wrote:

> Including a Javascript file works.
> It is not my first choice since I fear the amount of support issues
> arising when people send the HTML file in email to somebody else.
> Given a solution to that I will use this.

This is _already_ the case with HTML files using jQuery
or MathJax.

If the src attribute is an *absolute* URL this will work;
the HTML will move, the JavaScript will stay on your site,
and the third parties will keep on getting it from a local
cache or your site.