[erlang-questions] Time for OTP to be Renamed?

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Thu Feb 13 17:07:33 CET 2014

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 4:48 AM, Aaron France <aaron.l.france@REDACTED> wrote:
> This whole thread is a waste of time.

There are some topics *in* this thread that I think are very
important. For my part, I'm continually surprised and frustrated at
Erlang's relatively low adoption, especially given it's merits. It's
one of those crazy Universe ironies.

I think steps that we, and Ericsson, can take to chip away at barriers
to adoption, friction to learning, etc. are worth while.

> What the hell has happened to this list?

Now, now -- someone will post a juicy technical gem soon enough :)