[erlang-questions] Time for OTP to be Renamed?

Valentin Micic valentin@REDACTED
Wed Feb 12 23:18:27 CET 2014

Are you sure that  'T' in OTP stands for "Telephony"?
I've been under an impression it stood for "Telecommunications" or "Telecoms".
And I agree -- it is trivial, and do not agree that naming is everything... otherwise, no-one sane will name a computer company after a fruit.

V/