[erlang-questions] Indentation of multiline strings

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Tue Feb 11 07:28:56 CET 2014

Greetings,

My comment that indention creating bugs "is only a problem with a
standalone formatter is probably based upon ..." was based upon this
list only mentioning standalone formatter when warning about bugs
created by indention.

Formatting imperfect inputs is is probably not a place where bugs
introduced by the formatter is a problem. That code will be tested.

bengt