[erlang-questions] Mongoose IM Documentation

Kelly Wong kjw0188@REDACTED
Fri Feb 7 22:43:32 CET 2014

Hi Michal,

Thanks for the link.  I'm trying to figure out what hooks I can set and
when they're called.  The end goal is to write a plugin that can send an
Apple notification service message to a user who is not online.  I was
thinking I could write a plugin that intercepts messages to offline users.
 Is that the right way to go about things?

Thanks,
Kelly Wong