[erlang-questions] Maps & records: binding directly to bitstring comprehensions

Erik Søe Sørensen eriksoe@REDACTED
Fri Feb 7 22:38:41 CET 2014

Indeed - I've found that Erlang is great for writing small interpreters for
declarative specifications of domain logic. And a particularly good thing
about that approach is when you can have one specification but multiple
interpreters (encoder/decoder, evaluator/type checker, ...).