[erlang-questions] erlang-questions Digest, Vol 151, Issue 14

satoshi kinoshita kino@REDACTED
Fri Feb 7 02:31:37 CET 2014

> Also keep in mind that the =memory section lists it in bytes while =proc
> sections list heap in words.
>
> Lukas

Hi Lukas,

Thank you for the information.
Then sum of heaps of all processes are less than 100M words.
That is less than 400M bytes(I'm using R11B-5 32bit beam).

I'm afraid there is a still big gap between this and processes_used 1.6G in
erl_crash.dump.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something:).

Thanks a lot,
Kinoshita