[erlang-questions] " Understanding the Erlang Scheduler" free webinar

Fred Youhanaie fly@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 18:08:37 CET 2014

On 06/02/14 15:38, Igor Karymov wrote:
> Hi guys! A bit of feedback here. Looks like you choose not a suitable
> platform for this webinar. Just take a look on system requirements:
> http://support.citrixonline.com/webinar/all_files/G2W010003
> How about linux users here? I guess that a biggest part of target audience
> of this webinar are linux users.

It's not the same as the live session with a chance to ask questions, however, if you wait a day or two, they will provide the recording of the webinar here:

https://www.erlang-solutions.com/resources/webinars

It was good - well worth watching it again :-)

Cheers
Fred