[erlang-questions] Controversial subject of the day: tabs and spaces for indentation

Andrzej Śliwa andrzej.sliwa@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 17:24:55 CET 2014

I know that discussions sometimes are really hard but we should respect other opinions even if we not agree with them.
Everybody have full right to keeps own opinion and also should respect others points of view. The good arguments in dicussions are something which I love to hear.

I really enjoy approach of “let it fail” also in real life… with respect to giving somebody chance to change his mind later.

I think there is no space in discussions for “hate” feelings… we could unlike opinions, not agree with them, but I think “hate" is really to strong statement.