[erlang-questions] " Understanding the Erlang Scheduler" free webinar

Daniil Churikov ddosia@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 16:50:54 CET 2014

Same problem here. Btw, never seen suitable platform, any webinar so far is
unique pain if you use linux. Here good idea for startup: make webinar
platform, which would be accessible on any modern browser w/o
java-flash-plugins dance or User-Agent string manipulation. Thank you!

четверг, 6 февраля 2014 г., 19:38:58 UTC+4 пользователь Igor Karymov