[erlang-questions] Controversial subject of the day: tabs and spaces for indentation

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 13:47:30 CET 2014

We can’t use tabs for indentation in Erlang because indentation in Erlang is not fixed.

I’m now out of this debate because this constant « These are my opinions, not facts. » is driving me insane.

--
Anthony Ramine