[erlang-questions] Controversial subject of the day: tabs and spaces for indentation

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 09:12:51 CET 2014

Greetings,

These are my opinions, not facts.

Thank you for the feedback. Hopefully the new version makes things
clearer. If not, please do not hesitate to help me make it better.

The opinions statement that I start my email with has become necessary
since some people on erlang-questions explained in a belligerent way
that they had previously never seen opinions expressed as something that
might be mistaken for facts. They surely where from a part of the
Internet that I have never seen, but it takes only a little sentence to
make them happy.

bengt