[erlang-questions] Controversial subject of the day: tabs and spaces for indentation

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 08:25:43 CET 2014

Greetings,

These are opinions, not facts.

I think that formatting code as it goes into the repository is a good
thing. What are the arguments against it?

bengt