[erlang-questions] json handling map functions in erlang 17

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Wed Feb 5 22:26:36 CET 2014

I ported jsx to maps [1]https://github.com/tsloughter/jsx/tree/maps

But I haven't rebased against the latest jsx in a while...

--
Tristan Sloughter
tristan.sloughter@REDACTED

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014, at 01:22 PM, Björn-Egil Dahlberg wrote:

I have not read Joes final book on the matter (several drafts though)
.. and I've told him, twice I think, that there will *not* be any maps
to json BIFs to in the maps module. It does not belong in the standard
library.

I do touch on the subject in the EEP
([2]https://github.com/erlang/eep/blob/master/eeps/eep-0043.md) under
"protocol construction".

However, it is encouraged that erlang json libraries make use of maps.
=)

// Björn-Egil