[erlang-questions] Any advice to a Java webhost company about Erlang hosting?

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Wed Feb 5 18:20:19 CET 2014

CloudBees supports running arbitrary stacks of software on our
platform. Erlang isn't a big customer ask as we are primary Java
focused (though Erlang runs all throughout our backend for managing
the system).

The Erlang support atm is not that visible - but I'd be very happy to
work with you personally to your apps working well. Ping me off life
if you're interested.

Garrett