[erlang-questions] Any advice to a Java webhost company about Erlang hosting?

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Wed Feb 5 14:28:57 CET 2014

> Pardon my ignorance but what does a Java hosting company do exactly compared to just getting a server?

I love it when people say "just" about things like this. I'd like to
get them slightly drunk and make them a bet: for every minute /under/
the amount they estimate that setup will take, I'll pay them $5. For
every minute /over/ their estimate, /I/ get $5. I'd probably be able
to retire early just by going to hacker meetups and offering to buy a
round for everybody at a bar nearby.

> wonderfully clean and simple.

Yes. Please.

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner@REDACTED
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry