[erlang-questions] The quest for the perfect programming language for massive concurrency.

Sylvain Benner sylvain.benner@REDACTED
Tue Feb 4 14:39:59 CET 2014

If you are familiar with Vim I recommend installing the evil-mode right
away, it is the one of the most complete Vim key bindings emulation. You
will feel like home with it and you will be one of the happy Emacs/Vim
strange kind of user (monster?!) which can enjoy the best* text editor on
this planet: Emacs+Vim.

Annnnnnd you will be able to enjoy the best* programming environment for
Erlang: EDTS [1] which is of course written partly in Erlang :-)
For example, EDTS evaluates eunit tests as you modify them and show the
result visually in the buffer by underlining the test name in green en red,
put the cursor on the test name and you have your failed assertion. And
this is just a small example of what EDTS does.

cheers,
syl20bnr

[1] https://github.com/tjarvstrand/edts
* very personal opinion there :-)