[erlang-questions] The quest for the perfect programming language for massive concurrency.

kraythe . kraythe@REDACTED
Sun Feb 2 22:33:23 CET 2014

The community is what eventually made my decision. The same thread on the
scala forum .... didn't go well. :( I am taking the hit and learning emacs.
Tryign to get EDTS working and so on. Except I want to be proficient at
base emacs before I go adding tools. But its starting the adventure now. I
have decided to implement the server in erlang. Working on my first NIF now
for some heavy math work.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39