[erlang-questions] Version numbering scheme change and the implication / Re: [ANN] Erlang/OTP 17.0-rc1 has been released.

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Sat Feb 1 15:57:23 CET 2014

I agree with this. Actually, the version in the boot script is just "17",
when it should probably be "17.0.0-rc1".
Regards,
Vlad