[erlang-questions] Version numbering scheme change and the implication / Re: [ANN] Erlang/OTP 17.0-rc1 has been released.

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Sat Feb 1 11:17:08 CET 2014

Hi!

Erlide is another tools that needs to understand the version numbers, so
I'd like to ask if there is a spec for the new scheme. Is it 100% semantic
versioning?

regards,
Vlad