[erlang-questions] Android and Erlang Data transfer

Bas Wegh BasWegh@REDACTED
Fri Aug 29 15:48:41 CEST 2014

Hello Gustavo,

I don't know what you are planning to do, yet you could also consider
a WAMP (see http://wamp.ws ) router.

I am working on an implementation and would be happy to get some feedback of
others using it.

http://github.com/bwegh/erwa

Cheers,
Bas