[erlang-questions] Erlang and Akka

Jon Schneider jon@REDACTED
Thu Aug 28 15:35:23 CEST 2014

By coincidence only last week I fixed a C++ bug where something was being
newed using a slightly overcomplicated factory but under some
circumstances involving an exception not being deleted. Unfortunately the
something held a lock and broke future instances of itself. I used the
standard smart_ptr to fix this one and tidy away the deletes completely. I
think the moral is if you're buying into (say) C++ best do it fully.

Jon