[erlang-questions] [ANN] Lambda Pad - Erlang based static site generator, FTW!

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Wed Aug 27 16:00:47 CEST 2014

I'm excited to announce that Erlang now has its very own static site
generator!

http://lambdapad.io

Why and who cares?

This was motivated by my frustration with Hyde and Jekyll in being hard to
use, at least for me because I'm impatient and easily confused. I want a
tool that is straight-forwarder. I want to use this for any conceivable
static site content, including my blog, product documentation, and slide
presentations.

So far Lambda Pad is used for these two sites:

http://chicagoerlang.com
http://lambdapad.io

It's still rough and missing features, but it's functional enough even now
to be quite useful.

Speaking of functional, you write your config and custom code in Erlang! No
YAML here. Straight-forwarder.

So check it. Use it. Break it and bend it to your will and send those pull
requests! This is a project for the Erlang community -- anyone so inclined
is most welcome as a contributor.

Garrett