[erlang-questions] Erlang on PPC MacOSX 10.3 gcc 3.3 what OTP version?

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Sat Aug 23 23:41:16 CEST 2014

You might have better luck with Linux on that sort of machine, it's not
often that developer tool compatibility is maintained that far back on OS X
because so much changes in each release. 10.3 is 6 major versions old, soon
to be 7.