[erlang-questions] [ANN] NkSIP v0.4.0

Carlos González Florido carlosj.gf@REDACTED
Mon Aug 18 17:45:11 CEST 2014

Hi Max, Antoine

Max, NkSIP is a pure SIP stack, and does not include any RTP capability. It
should be a good option to develop an anything-to-SIP proxy or similar,
from the signaling point of view. However, we are just starting a new
project, NkCore, that will use the NkSIP core but without SIP.

NkCore will be a generic, distributed Erlang application server, and NkSIP
will become just a plugin of many available. It should be a great platform
to develop any kind of distributed application, with special focus on
networking (SDN, NFV) applications. NkCore will be able to start and
control any other application (using Docker), so that it could start and
monitor instances of FFMpeg or Freeswitch, for example, with the same easy
of use, only starting a new plugin.

Antoine, the webrtc part is not well tested. Any help here is appreciated.
Carlos