[erlang-questions] Reltool anyone?

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Sun Aug 17 18:58:51 CEST 2014

I find it confusing when books spend so much time on what should be
considered more of an internals matter, like manually building a release,
which is found in an appendix or online docs

It isn't something you'd do in real life, but yes it is something you would
benefit from knowing once you are dealing with building and deploying
releases even when using a higher level tool like reltool or relx.

Just my 2 cents :)