[erlang-questions] Reltool anyone?

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Sun Aug 17 18:37:16 CEST 2014

I always had the impression that the work on reltool was never
completed. A chapter on reltool could highlight the fact that the core
release tool that ships with Erlang [sic] is fubar, but I don't know
how much value that would be to readers.

The *only* release tool I've ever seen do anything useful - without
causing me to punch a wall - is relx. It's useful. It has traction. I
think it should get a chapter, somewhere.