[erlang-questions] Implement standard API (was process hierarchy and passing references)

Frans Schneider schneider@REDACTED
Fri Aug 15 16:16:50 CEST 2014

Yes, I guess defining my own behaviour is what I am looking for.
Found Cascading Behaviours
(http://erlangcentral.org/wiki/index.php?title=Cascading_Behaviours)
which seems to do the trick.
It is a little dated and still uses behaviour_info(). Is it possible to
reuse the callback definitions from gen_server?

Frans