[erlang-questions] Of regexes and REs, and other irritating things...

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Mon Aug 11 11:56:32 CEST 2014

bank_mysql only offers the binary protocol and has a complete lack of
bundling data inside the query string, or parsing the query string. I am
not sure what you are talking about.

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu