[erlang-questions] How to detect that spawn/4 did not work

Federico Carrone federico.carrone@REDACTED
Fri Aug 8 22:12:51 CEST 2014

Well with spawn link it generates an ** exception exit: noconnection.
However I still think it is strange that spawn/4 returns a Pid even when it
is not working.

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Federico Carrone <federico.carrone@REDACTED

--
http://federicocarrone.com/