[erlang-questions] [ANN] LeoFS 1.1

Yosuke Hara yousuke.hara@REDACTED
Wed Aug 6 05:53:34 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce LeoFS 1.1 has been released.

LeoFS is an unstructured object/data storage for the Web and a highly
available, distributed, eventually consistent storage system.

    - Github:  https://github.com/leo-project/leofs
    - Website: http://leo-project.net/leofs

You're able to see the CHANGELOG for details on what's changed with
LeoFS v1.1.0.

    - CHANGELOG: https://github.com/leo-project/leofs/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

We've implemented "NFS Support" as one of the LeoFS protocols and
pulished "LeoFS with NFS" on our Web site. It is the alpha version.
We're going to improve it gradually.

    - LeoFS with NFS: http://leo-project.net/leofs/docs/configuration_5.html

As one more new feature, we provided "leofs-adm" script, which makes
administrative operations of LeoFS very easy.
    - leofs-adm: https://github.com/leo-project/leofs/blob/master/leofs-adm

Lastly, I'd like to share the contents as follows:

    - Getting Started: http://leo-project.net/leofs/docs/getting_started.html
    - FAQ: http://leo-project.net/leofs/docs/faq.html
    - Architecture: http://leo-project.net/leofs/docs/architecture.html
    - Slide: http://www.slideshare.net/rakutentech/scaling-and-high-performance-storage-system-leofs

If you have interested in LeoFS, please contact us.
Thank you!

Yosuke Hara (Tech lead LeoFS and LeoProject)