[erlang-questions] [99s-extend] [ANN] Cowboy 1.0

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Tue Aug 5 23:06:19 CEST 2014

If you were already at the previous version (0.10) then that plus a 400
instead of 500 when header parsing fails are pretty much the only changes.

There's some more if you were at 0.9, mostly the body reading interface
changed to prevent annoying timeout issues.

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu