[erlang-questions] [ANN] iota - a tool for enforcing clean separation of responsibilities

João Neves sevenjp@REDACTED
Fri Sep 27 21:05:17 CEST 2013

I haven't given too much thought into it, but I did try to write iota in a
way that it could be plugged in to as much as possible, so it's definitely
not out of my mind.

I might look into it soon. Thanks for your feedback and I hope it's useful!

--
João Neves