[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang plugin for IntelliJ IDEA version 0.5

Sergey Ignatov ignatovs@REDACTED
Thu Sep 26 17:58:36 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Today I'm happy to announce the new version of Erlang plugin for
IntelliJ-based IDEs.

Some highlights of the latest version:
- Rerun failed tests action
- Enhanced completion for attributes and include/include_lib attributes
- Introduce variable and function refactorings
- Go to super action for callback implementations
- Improved EUnit support: run single test and rerun failed tests action
- Enhanced native compilation: parse_transform and behaviour detection
- Debugger (experimental)
- Enhanced formatter and color schema settings
- Rebar-based compilation
- Performance improvements
- RubyMine and other "small IDEs" compatibility
- Bugfixes
- And many others, please check out release notes:
https://github.com/ignatov/intellij-erlang#version-05

Many thanks to our new contributor: Sergey Savenko who joined our small
team this summer.

Plugin page in IntelliJ repository:
http://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/?pluginId=7083
Source code: https://github.com/ignatov/intellij-erlang

If you are interested in contribution to the plugin, feel free to use the
issue tracker: https://github.com/ignatov/intellij-erlang/issues

Stay tuned.

Cheers, Sergey Ignatov