[erlang-questions] Problematic SSL message publication

Ryan Brown ryankbrown@REDACTED
Wed Sep 25 23:28:02 CEST 2013

Thank you Ingela. I will work on creating a test to compare to openssl.

In the mean time, what we are currently doing is this. Our application
sends requests to various hosts via ibrowse (http/s). The messages are
basic HTTP  form POSTs (application/x-www-form-urlencoded). Our test just
sends these messages to our application which pops them on a queue in
RabbitMQ then one-by-one pulls them off and attempt to deliver them. Fairly
straightforward really.

Best,

Ryan

--