[erlang-questions] Monitoring

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester@REDACTED
Sun Sep 15 15:44:41 CEST 2013

Hey guys,

So, I want to monitor my Erlang apps.  Currently, I'm using Monit to monitor my other (non-Erlang) apps.  Can I hook Monit up to monitor my Erlang apps, too?  If so, what is the best to get the PID of the running Erlang app, so I can monitor it?  I've tried to do this with a service script, but querying $! reveals nothing and there are just too many apps supporting my Erlang app to keep track of.  If Monit is NOT the best option, then what is?

Thanks for all the help

Cheers,
Lee