[erlang-questions] [erlang-patches] cover & export_all

Peti Gömöri gomoripeti@REDACTED
Tue Sep 10 21:51:45 CEST 2013

Hi Yuri,

apparently the fix got a bit forgotten because of my typo,
I created the below pull request to avoid further confusion
https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/74

Fredrik, could you consider it for inclusion?

thanks
Peter